Protech Site Services are currently recruiting for an Assistant Site Manager to join the team of a friendly, luxury, mid-size housing developer.
The Assistant Site Manager will be responsible for supporting the Site Manager, managing all aspects of the construction development site, and ensuring the provision of safe, efficient and cost-effective works at all times, while maintaining the highest quality of work and customer service are delivered within the given timescales.
The Assistant Site Manager reports to the Site Manager and Construction Manager.
- Support the Site Manager with the daily running of the site
- Provide direction to those working on-site regarding their responsibilities and targets.
- Ensure a high standard of health and safety procedures are adhered.
- Carry out toolbox talks and inductions.
- Ensure site presentation is maintained at a high standard.
- Support the Site Manager to deliver all aspects of production requirements in strict accordance with relevant technical and planning documentation provided.
- Fully conform to building regulations and warranty providers’ requirements.
- Assist the Site Manager with producing accurate production/progress returns and ensure that they are updated and sent to the Build Manager and Build Director
- Ensure that adequate site records are maintained regarding labour requirements, plant, materials, site inductions and health and safety records.
- Thoroughly inspect and ensure any remedial work is completed in advance of each NHBC key stage inspection
Experience and Qualifications
- Experience of working as a Trainee/ Assistant Site Manager with a luxury/ bespoke or small/ mid sized developer.
- Experience of effectively managing teams
- Up to date knowledge of health and safety and building legislation.
- Valid SMSTS, First Aid and CSCS card (or equivalent).
Skills and Aptitude
- Effective communication skills
- Good administration skills
- Works effectively to deadlines and competently works on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work on own as well as part of a team
- Effective communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent attention to detail and administrative skills
- Good IT skills
Salary – Up to £45 (DOE)
If interested, please contact Chris on 0208 191 9100 or at email@example.com