Protech Site Services are currently recruiting for a Contracts Manager to join the team of one of the UK’s largest residential developers in Milton Keynes.
The successful candidate will manage sites across the Milton Keynes area and will be working on varying sites, each with their own challenges and often incorporating bespoke and highly technical builds on a large scale.
Experience within a similar role where you have been managing multi-site environments, led large teams of trade people and produced high-quality residential schemes is essential. You will be involved in programming, establishing a timeline which will guarantee a production rate in line with forecast and budget as well as available trades.
Each element of the schemes must adhere to strict quality standards, regulations and guidelines, and you are expected to carry out critical checks across the schemes with relevant site managers regularly to ensure setting out drawings, road positions, and each dwelling is accurately transferred from concept through to construction and completion. You will be managing the budgets, build quality and Health and Safety across the schemes, working closely with the wider team to ensure complete compliance and acting as the escalation point for any issues arising from Site Managers.
- Project Management
- Multi-site management experience
- Solid construction experience, ideally within a main housebuilder
- A background as a Site Manager
- Exceptional leadership and management skills
- Good IT skills with knowledge of specific build and project management platforms and industry-relevant software
- Strong technical understanding with the ability to interpret and understand CAD and hand drafted plans and drawings
Salary – £90K plus package and benefits
- Company Car/Allowance
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working options
- 28 days annual leave
- Savings scheme with company shares
- Private Healthcare
- Private pension up to 12.5%
- Life assurance and personal accident cover
- Free Counselling advice
- Cashback and retail discounts
If interested, please contact Chris on 0208 191 9100 or at firstname.lastname@example.org