Protech Site Services are currently recruiting for an experienced Contracts Manager to oversee a portfolio of 5-6 sites including luxury residential developments and Housing Association partnerships. The current projects are located across London and the South-East and the company’s Head Office is situated in Greenwich.
Projects range from £5-20m and include in-house luxury high-end new build residential developments, bespoke conversions of Gregorian buildings and partnership projects with local councils and associations.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of delivering high-end residential projects and also experience working alongside Housing Associations and local authorities.
The developer has plans to further increase its yearly output of residential units and has strong connections with main contractors.
- Overseeing the delivery of all current projects
- Liaising regularly with site teams and ensuring developments are on track.
- Ensuring all aspects of the work carried out meet contractual requirements and that the contract is delivered on time, within budget and of excellent quality.
- Developing a good working relationship with partners and ensuring an understanding of the contractual terms and the partners’ expectations.
- Ensuring optimum use of all resources available to assist with the contract delivery
- Experience of running several sites concurrently
- Experience with luxury, high-end developments
- Experience with Housing Associations
- Strong management and communication skills
- Commercially and technically competent
- Strong appreciation for health and safety, procedures and programme.
- Comfortable with managing meetings and dealing with the client and their representatives.
Salary – £95-100K