Protech Site Services are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Coordinator to join the team of one of the UK’s largest residential developers. The position is based in Brentwood, Essex and is full time Monday-Friday, 9am-5.30pm.
- Guiding and supporting new homes customers through their new homes purchase, aiding them through any initial snagging issues or areas in need of remedial work.
- Speaking with other members of the public who are affected by our construction sites, resolving their queries and reporting any important information to the site teams.
- Coordinating with contractors and technicians to complete works fast and with the least possible disruption to customers. Seeing the customers through the journey, following up with them to ensure any issues are resolved to their satisfaction.
Experience and skills
- This role is well suited to someone who is positive and outgoing, with a strong sense of customer service.
- You should also have good organisational skills, often handling several cases at once, and remembering to follow up appropriately.
- Key to the role is the ability to have difficult conversations, managing expectations and delivering above and beyond to our valued customers. You will have the support of your senior customer service teams, with an appropriate escalation chain for more serious faults or defects.
- If you have worked in a customer-focused environment previously this might be an interesting role for you, where you will be a valued member of the team and a core function of a well-respected company.
Salary and Package
£28k plus benefits
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working options
- 28 days annual leave
- Saving scheme with shares in the company
- Private Aviva Healthcare
- Private pension up to 12.5%
- Healthshield Cash Plan
- Cycle to work
- Life assurance and personal accident cover
- Free Counselling advice
- Cashback and retail discounts