Protech Site Services are currently recruiting for a Health and Safety Manager to join the team of a highly experienced Civil Engineering Contractor, with an excellent reputation for safe and on budget completion of works across a range of infrastructure sectors.
The successful candidate will join the team based in Acton, North-West London and will cover multiple sites across London and the Home Counties.
- Engaging with all levels of the business, ensuring the HSE strategy is successfully communicated and effectively implemented.
- Conduct site inspections, audits and deliver toolbox talks
- Delivering support and leadership to the operational teams
- Reviewing risk assessments and method statements
- Perform accident investigations
- Create and prepare reports
- Attend client and internal meetings
Experience and Qualifications
- HSE Proficiency Certification: HSE Level 1, 2 & 3, NEBOSH Construction or NEBOSH General certificate or equivalent
- Experience within Construction, Groundworks, High-rise, RC Frames or similar.
- Full UK Driver’s License
Salary – Up to £75k plus benefits (DOE)