Protech Site Services are currently recruiting for a Land Manager to join the team of one of the UK’s largest residential developers
The Land Manager will be responsible for identifying, evaluating and securing sufficient land/sites for development to support the Regions objectives of achieving and maintaining a quality land bank.
The role of Land Manager reports to the Land Director.
- Cultivating effective working relationships with local authorities, agents, landowners, and other developers to ensure an understanding of current and future market opportunities.
- Liaising with the land team to produce project appraisals to determine the valuation of any potential development land.
- Assessment of the potential feasibility of a development by collating construction costs, sales data, local planning policy and site-specific information.
- Compiling land bid submissions within the regions budgets, forecasts and strategy.
- Ensure effective working relationships are maintained between Land and other internal departments to ensure opportunities are maximised to assist with the land acquisition process.
- Liaise with local planning authorities and external consultants to ensure the successful delivery of planning applications and decisions.
Experience and qualifications
- Experience of working as a Land Buyer, Land Manager or property related role.
- Successful experience in land acquisition ideally within the housebuilding industry.
- A-Levels or equivalent
- Planning or Surveying Degree Grade 2:2 or above or equivalent is desirable
- RICS or RTPI is desirable
- Effective communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent attention to detail and administrative skills
- Good IT skills
Competitive salary and package offered.
If interested please contact Chris on 0208 191 9100 or email@example.com