Protech Site Services are currently recruiting for a Sales Administrator to join the team of one of the UK’s largest residential developers in Brentwood, Essex.
- To prepare each site for Launch ensuring all information is compiled and input onto Quest (CRM)
- Update and maintain the Development factsheets and management company information for the sites and the recommended IFA & Solicitors lists.
- Undertake all the relevant duties that are required for the reservation process.
- Ensure that all correspondence relating to the purchase of properties are dealt with as swiftly and efficiently as possible.
- To deal with enquiries from our clients in a sympathetic and courteous manner.
- Maintain the Help to buy records and monitor the Help to Buy South Portals and Homes England IMS systems.
- Checking contract papers, collating reservation packs and distributing NHBC documentation.
- To assist with any booking of rooms for sales meetings & training arrangements required.
- Maintain an up-to-date and efficient filing system ensuring all required documents are recorded for corporate compliance.
- Maintain the sales reporting sheet daily
- Manage the ongoing uniform ordering for new Sales Executives.
- Update the CRM system as outlined in the task list.
- Raise Agresso orders for sales-related service providers.
- Place stationary orders for the department and ensure all requirements are in place for new site setups.
- Collate and distribute site rotas and book temporary cover with Sales Managers’ approval.
Experience and qualifications
- A proactive approach towards problem-solving.
- Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet
- Effective communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent attention to detail and administrative skills
Salary – £28k
- Flexible working options
- 28 days annual leave
- Savings scheme with company shares
- Private Aviva Healthcare
- Private pension up to 12.5%
- Healthshield Cash Plan
- Cycle to work
- Life assurance and personal accident cover
- Free Counselling advice
- Cashback and retail discounts