Protech Site Services are currently recruiting for a New Homes Sales Executive to join the team of one of the UK’s largest residential developers.
The role of New Homes Sales Advisor carries out all aspects of the day to day running of the site sales complex, ensuring that outstanding customer service is delivered throughout the customer journey. This includes achieving qualified sales reservations and meeting or exceeding sales targets, as well as efficiently progressing reservations through to exchange of contracts and legal completion.
This role requires weekend working both Saturdays and Sundays. Your working week will be 37 hours.
The New Homes Sales Executive reports to the reports to the Sales Manager
- Ensuring that the general presentation of the site and that of the sales complex is maintained to a high standard.
- Ensure that all relevant information required to be able to give full and accurate information to purchasers is available and maintained at all times.
- Guide potential purchasers around show homes, stock plots and site to fully demonstrate the product.
- Maintain accurate records.
- Liaise with purchases, solicitors and financial advisers on a regular basis.
- Assist purchasers following legal completion with any defects or customer care issues
- Attend and minute a weekly Sales/Site Meeting with your Site Manager.
- Proactively work with Sales Managers and colleagues to suggest ideas to achieve increased sales.
Experience and Qualifications
- New Homes Sales experience is desirable, either working for a Developer or Estate Agency.
- Experience of working within a face to face sales environment.
Skills and Aptitude
- A confident and charismatic character with the knowledge and experience of using your creativity and ability to think outside the box to achieve your goals and succeed as a progressive Sales Executive.
- Effective negotiation and sales skills
- Good administration skills
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Ability to work on own as well as part of a team
- IT literate and the ability to adapt to new systems
The Role and Working Conditions
- Willing to be flexible in respect to day to day duties and hours worked.
- Lone working, dependant on site.
- Ability to travel to all sales sites, including divisional offices.
- Able to work weekends.
Salary – £26-28k + OTE (£55-65K) and Package
- Great basic salary + OTE
- Great Pension scheme
- Healthcare Insurance and Personal Accident Cover
- Retail discounts
- 28 days’ annual leave
- Income Protection
- Life Assurance
- Eye Tests and Glasses
- Free Counselling Advice
- Saving scheme with shares in the company
- Cycle to work
If interested, please contact Chris on 0208 191 9100 or at email@example.com