Protech Site Services are currently recruiting for a Site Manager to join the team of one of the UK’s largest residential developers
The Site Manager will be responsible for managing all aspects of construction development site, ensuring the provision of safe, efficient and cost-effective works at all times, while maintaining the highest quality of work and customer service are delivered within the given timescales.
The Site Manager reports to the reports to the Construction Manager and Construction Director.
- Manage the daily running of the site.
- Provide direction to those working on site regarding their responsibilities and targets.
- Ensure a high standard of health and safety procedures are adhered.
- Carry out toolbox talks and inductions.
- Ensure site presentation is maintained at a high standard.
- Deliver all aspects of production requirements in strict accordance with relevant technical and planning documentation provided.
- Fully conform to building regulations and warranty providers’ requirements.
- Producing accurate production/progress returns and ensure that they are updated and sent to the Build Manager and Build Director
- Ensure that adequate site records are maintained regarding labour requirements, plant, materials, site inductions and health and safety records.
- Thoroughly inspect and ensure any remedial work is completed in advance of each NHBC key stage inspection
Experience and Qualifications
- Experience of working as an Assistant Site Manager or Site Manager with a high-volume residential developer.
- Experience of effectively managing teams
- Up to date knowledge of health and safety and building legislation.
- Valid SMSTS, First Aid and CSCS card (or equivalent).
Skills and Aptitude
- Effective communication skills
- Good administration skills
- Works effectively to deadlines and competently works on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work on own as well as part of a team
- Effective communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent attention to detail and administrative skills
- Good IT skills
Competitive salary and package offered.
If interested, please contact Chris on 0208 191 9100 or at firstname.lastname@example.org