Protech Site Services are currently recruiting for a Senior Site Manager to join the team of one of the UK’s largest residential developers.
The Senior Site Manager will be responsible for managing all aspects of construction development site, ensuring the provision of safe, efficient and cost-effective works at all times, while maintaining the highest quality of work and customer service are delivered within the given timescales.
The Senior Site Manager reports to the reports to the Construction Manager and Construction Director.
- Day-to-day supervision and management of the construction works
- Managing the programme to achieve budget
- Health & safety
- Achieving a high standards of customer care including quality control
- Leading all site operations
- Working with contractors, sub-contractors and suppliers to ensure high standards of work is produced
- Carrying out inspections and organising all labour and construction materials
- Liaising closely with customers, sales office and team colleagues to ensure the product is delivered on time
Experience and Qualifications
- A confident leader with a proven track record in site management coupled with vast experience from within a volume house building environment
- Possess the skills, knowledge, experience and behaviours to ensure compliance to build along with high safety standards
- CSCS card
- First Aid at Work
- NVQ in Site Management would be an advantage but not essential as a full training package is available.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Exceptional organisation, managerial and motivational skills that will enable you to drive and inspire your team to the highest standards.
- A methodical and analytical thought process with strong all-round communication skills enabling you to report clearly on the production process and quality.
- Highly motivated and possess the ability to multi-task and be driven towards excellence.
- Competitive salary
- Company Car/Car Allowance
- Life Assurance
If interested, please contact Chris on 0208 191 9100 or at firstname.lastname@example.org