Protech Site Services are currently recruiting for a Senior Technical Coordinator to join the team of one of the UK’s largest residential developers.
The Senior Technical Coordinator you will be responsible for managing several pre-operational and live sites with developments ranging between 80-250 units. A key part of your role will be proposing cost effective solutions to the Planning, Commercial, Sales and Build teams to deliver commercially viable options, particularly with section 38, 104 and 278 agreements.
The Senior Technical Manager will report to the Technical Director.
- Managing the design team through the detailed design stage; including review of layout for any boundary issues for the master conveyance plan
- Checking consultants designs as they are issued for VE, cost and buildability issues
- Coordinating the utility quotations; making recommendations and arranging payments
- Arrange and chair handovers for ground works, superstructure, Construction issue & Sales
- Manage the Building Regulation & NHBC conditions
- Provide relevant drawings and documents to our Planner to clear planning conditions
- Liaise with the Engineer and relevant authorities to obtain approval and negotiate legal agreements
- Obtain postal addresses
- Attending Project review & HA meetings
- Arrange H&S files to be prepared
- Arrange / assist for the site adoptions (S278, S38, S140 etc)
- Maintain a record of fees spent on each project
Experience, Qualifications and Skills
- Technical experience, either from an Architectural Consultancy or Developer background
- Previous experience within the House Building or Construction sector
- Degree educated in relevant disciplines, such as Architecture, Design, Planning, Civil Engineering or the Built Environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience in dealing with highly complex technical drawings and plans
- Able to build and maintain relationships with both internal and external partners
- Building Regulations and NHBC standards knowledge
- Strong IT skills
Salary – £55k plus package.
- Company Car/Allowance
- Flexible working options
- 28 days annual leave
- Savings scheme with company shares
- Private Aviva Healthcare
- Private pension up to 12.5%
- Life assurance and personal accident cover