1.1. One Payroll Solutions Limited, (“the Company”), understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits our website, and we will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a manner that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under the law.
2. The Data We Collect
2.1. Depending upon your use of our website, we may collect some or all of the following personal data:
• Information about your use of this website;
• Information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website (including contact details);
• Any other information that you send to the Company.
3. How Do We Use Your Data?
3.1. The Company may use your personal information to:
• Administer this website;
• Personalise the website for you;
• Enable your access to and use of the website services;
• Send you marketing communications.
4. Security Of Your Data
4.1. The Company will take reasonable technical and organisation precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or altercation of your personal information.
4.2. The Company will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
5. Sharing your data
5.1. Your data will only be shared with our employees and contractors within the Company where it is necessary for them to undertake their duties.
5.2. We do not share your data with any other third party nor any bodies outside of the European Economic Area.
6. Links to other websites
6.1. Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this policy. You should exercise caution and look at the policy applicable to the website in question.
7. Cookies In Use on This Site
7.2. Our cookies help us:
• Make our website work as you’d expect
• Save you having to login every time you visit the site
• Remember your settings during and between visits
• Improve the speed/security of the site
• Determine if you are logged in or not
7.3. There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
• Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
• Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
• Pass data to advertising networks
• Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
• Pay sales commissions
8.2. The data collected is only used to identify browsing patterns and so help us provide an improved service for visitors to our website. No personal details are collected in the process, and in any case, we will never pass on such detail even if it were available (unless ordered by a court to do so).
8.3. No action is required on your part if you are happy for us to continue to collect non-personal data on browsing patterns for the purpose of improving our website.
9. Updating This Policy
9.1. The Company may update this Policy by posting a new version on website and reserves the right to do so.
10. Making a complaint
10.1. We hope that we will be able to resolve any query or concern you may raise about our use of your information.
10.2. The supervisory authority in the UK for data protection matters is the Information Commissioner (“ICO”). If you think your data protection rights have been breached in any way by us, you are able to make a complaint to the ICO.